23 November 2005

when i leave
this world will stay
there will always be a place for me, i hope
you will remain in my heart
so, please be here
when i return

i know i'm scared
stepping into another world
but i have to
i have no choice
it has been too comfort, too much for me
and i know too much isn't always good
i have the feeling that i will be left behind
so i must make a step

there's no need to hold my hands
no need to walk beside me
i want to walk it alone
your place is in my heart
and your hand will always be awaiting for me

give me that promise
and i will hold the faith
when i move along the cliffs and steep roads
you are with me, you are with my heart

kamarku, 13 november 2005 3.30am

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lg patah hati y?ato lg nyari pacar?

is2

mata capung said...

ga dua-duanya. cuma sekedar melepaskan isi pikiran

dahlia said...

ihik ....ihik....ikut peran serta dah...

sinta said...

ternyata lo bukan pengecut yg ngga berani keluar dari comfort zone lo.
you brave enough to take the uncomfort journey,
welcome to the uncomfort world.....

Anonymous said...

PART I
Survive

A song of a eden's garden
built my comfort of endless happiness
But times passed by;
A new Journey is needed to tell stories of life.

Leaving behind a garden of eden
Leaving your loved rose behind
Leaving only a dust of memories
as you walk on

Wish it still grow when you come back...Will it stay with your faith...Will it still be in thy heart by the end of journey

.........?


You journey to an unknown world
of Sand dunes, rainforrest, savanah
et.all

Unwanted, unneeded, felt despair
Will these thing fade away
Wishing to share your burden,
Still you are faraway from me

Yet, faith begun crumbling
Thy soul is losing grip
Parting with my human form

Will i survive this journey?


PART II
Conclusion

Please!!!!
Let me hear a Song of melodies of eden's garden.
Sooth my pain away, please let me back to the garden as my journey is finished

Decreased, aging, aching is the journey like. My eyes are closing under the sun,
vividly For now i can now began clearly see the garden i left
Sound of eden's garden emerges into mind

I came home to tell a tale to the flower. A journey of mine.

A.M.