12 August 2005

another half more....

another difficult half. i've given my shots, they're not the best. i dont know what's happening to me. i lost my hope, i lost my insanity, i lost my faith.

last night i thought, maybe i would never be proud of my bachelor degree. i didnt give my best. so it's not something to be proud of. i could be proud of what i have gain during my college years, but not my bachelor. the degree is something everyone has to reach, cos that's what college years is all bout, isnt it? :) hahaha... not me, i have gained more than just a degree. but that degree is something i have to own. just to prove to some company's users, or recruitment officers, that i'm qualified to apply.

sinta had bet i would made it, doing done my writing. she believed i had done the first half. she's right. up to my 2nd of august. the other half is doing my revision.

i have my own mistake here. too many time wasted for fun. i was and still am trying to run away from something. i dont know what i'm running away from.

need a break. need a time for solitary.

1 comment:

sinta said...

i bet this last half is a little-jump reach away....

jangan lupa urus2 daftar wisuda ya....sebelum tanggal 19....

ps: imel elo itu masih gue simpen...gue punya file khusus imel2 juga....tersusun rapi di filing gue.
kemaren nyari2 imel girlie things gue itu....masih penasaran ya????:)