30 August 2005

restart

so, this is the end of the end. my college years has ended. i'm now a bachelor of psychology. this phase is end. what did i feel ? free is one feeling. bound is the other.

new objective discovered. gotta find a job. earn some money for myself. save something for the future : to travel. i often think that this life will be like a circle : we were born, grew up, go to school, get a job, die as a dad. a boredome circle. i've tried to break up the circle, but that's life, that's the circle, and i've gotta play the game. lol...

restarting my life. i've reached my comfort zone during my university years. now, it's time to leave. i've gotta create my new comfort zone, being independence, get new situation, new challenges, new acquintances. feels like i'm going back to a beginning. well, this is a beginning. a new beginning. life goes on.

erlin was right when she said 'growing pains'. so it is painful. i lost my moments when i dont have to responsible for earning something, for saving something. when i dont have responsibility to work. that's the part of growing. i'm scared, yes, i am. the feeling itself is part of the growing proccess. just walk in, and walk on. life continues, even when i dont have anyone to share with. this is my life. i'm walking on it, i'll go on.

No comments: