29 July 2005

in silence

there's something that often come when that i talk too much. often, i have the urge to shut my mouth, to hold the words. if the self has the mechanism to control itself, i believe this is the moment the mechanism works.

when i talk much, i am losing my self-control. i can't think right. i can't think divergent. i lose all the moments to observe. i can't analyze. what worst is i say much un-decent things, whether to somebody or among the crowd.

i forgot the power of silence. the power to hold the words; it was not meant to lie, but to control the self. i hate to lose my self-control. because when i lose my self-control, i lose control of my future.

in silence, i think. i know. i realize. when i talk much, i gave up listening. and i lost it all in the power of words; words that could kill my relationship. i gave it up.

1 comment:

mata capung said...

sori, ya, swas, gw ga bisa dateng.

tp toh esemes lo melegakan. siap jalan kan sekarang? terlepas dari masalah duit ya. have fun aja. tetep jadi leader yg baik. lo bisa, gw yakin.

still need my thought? kita ngobrol2 aja deh. gw lg mati ide neh.